Schedule and Talks Announced for SUICRO 2023
A Preliminary Schedule of events for SUICRO 2023 has been published
The detailed schedule for the caving lectures will be finalised by early August. The line up will include talks from:
– Paul McCarron, on the explorations of the 2023 Datchstein expedition.
– The Cork Caving Club on recent archeological finds and cave passage discoveries in Cork.
– Pete Talling on the Granada Plateau in North Peru. Hear about the expedition’s search for caves in 2,800m deep limestone in an Amazon rainforest that sits circa 3,200m above sea level.
– Adele Ward, on the exciting 2022–2023 Weardale discoveries. Hear about the 2.5km (and ongoing) of cave passage found in Fairy Holes and Westernhope.
– Tim and Pam Fogg, on their recent BBC adventures. Tim and Pam have provided rope access support to a number of high profile BBC documentaries, including Planet Earth, Life on Earth, Operation Iceberg, Human Planet, Frozen Planet, Wild China, and Disney’s Chimpanzee. Come to the talk to get an in-depth caving-related look behind the cameras.
More announcements to come, for latest updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/CavingSymposium2023
For Enquiries or if you have a Presentation or Workshop you’d like to run at SUICRO please contact firstname.lastname@example.org