SUICRO 2018 Photography Competition
CAVE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION AT SUICRO 2018
There will be three categories:
- Irish Caves
- International Caves
- Beginner Photographer (being anyone who has not previously entered at SUICRO and not entered in categories 1 and 2.
- Photos should be sent at the original resolution.
- Maximum numbers of photos that can be entered, across all categories, is five per person.
- The final closing date will be midnight 23rd October. Entries after this will not be considered.
- Photos to emailed to Jim Warny at: Jimwarny@yahoo.com
- No stamps or watermarks allowed; no photographers’ names or other indicators of the photographer to be included in the filename (to maintain anonymity for the judges).
- Judges cannot enter competition.
- Photos judged will be sorted into one email by Jim and sent to the judges, who will have no indication of whom they were taken by.
- All photos will be judged by two experienced judges. They will tally results separately and an overall score will be based upon averaging of their results.
- The evaluation criteria will be set according to:
- Creativity: 25%
- Technical skill of the photographer: 25%
- Over-all quality of the photograph (i.e. beauty, action, speleological interest, etc.):50%
To be sorted by SUICRO panel.